The health and safety of our guests and employees is our top priority. Read more
about our Safety Guidelines.
The health and safety of our customers, employees, and community continues to be our highest priority.We are following all government and healthcare agency guidelines and have adopted the following practices for our Castle Island location:
Facemasks are required forall employees and walk-in customers to our lobby.
Plexiglas protection barriers have been installed at all lobby registers.
Hand sanitizer stations are available inside and outside our building.
Outside delivery of allfood orders in designated pickup area.
Social distancing markers in register lines and order pickup areas.
Groups and Overcrowding: Sullivan’s will temporarily close at any time due to too many people congregating at the park.
Additional Safety Measures
- Ongoing sanitization of floors, walls, countertops and equipment during hours of operation.
- Nightly deep cleaning by a professional sanitization service.
- Proper disposal of all goods and materials used in food preparation and cleaning.
- Detailed checklist review with our suppliers to ensure our safety standards are met within their businesses.
- Employee wellness checks upon arrival.
- Required stay-at-home period for any employee exhibiting flu-like symptoms.
- A physician’s note clearing any stay-at-home employee for return to work.
We operate on a DCR state park. Please visit www.mass.gov for the most up-to-date information and guidelines. If trash receptacles are unavailable, please use your food-order bag to take your litter with you.